Confronting an unintended consequence in the rise of WIPs.> More
The WTO has ruled against India in a dispute about who gets to supply India's massive solar projects.> More
Realizing Accenture’s New PaaS Applications
28 August 2015 - spendmatters.com
Examining additional business applications that future PaaS apps might deliver.
- Spend Matters 50/50: Vortal
17 August 2015 - spendmatters.com/uk
Vortal – A Provider to Watch in 2015
- Market Rebound?
28 August 2015 - metalminer.com
The commodity and equity markets look as fragile as ever even after this rebound week.
- Physician Preference Items
28 August 2015 - hcmatters.com
Hope is Not a Sourcing Strategy
News on Spend Matters UK
- Happy August Bank Holiday!
- Reading Festival Saturday Review – Metallica, Catfish, and Nothing but Thieves Impress
- Reading Festival Friday Review – How Were the Mumfords?
- Down the Procurement Pub with IBM, Raj Sharma, Robot Overlords and All We Are
Latest from MetalMiner
- WTO Says India Needs to Consider US Suppliers for Massive Solar Project
- Our Own Lisa Reisman to Present Steel Price Forecast Next Week in Atlanta!
- China To Close Millions Of Tons Of Aluminum Smelter Capacity
- Week-In-Review: The Market Rebound, Not So Fast, Oil!
- New EPA Water Rules Blocked in 13 States
News on Spend Matters
- Spend Matters 50/50: CIPS – A Provider to Know in 2015
- How Procurement Protects Your Most Valuable Commodity: Your Time
- Afternoon Coffee: Chinese Manufacturing Workers Strike, US Coast Guard Monitors Cargo Coming From Tianjin, China
- NLRB Drops a Worker Classification and Contingent Workforce Bombshell – What You Can Do About Co-Employment Risk
- Hot-off-the-press Research: The New Independent Workforce and Worker Classification
News on Healthcare Matters
- Sourcing Physician Preference Items –Hope is Not a Strategy
- Health Affairs Blog Study: “Hospitals Game Medicare Readmission Rules”
- Medtronic Buys “Twelve” for $458M
- Partners Healthcare Pioneer ACO Initiative Achieves $40 Million Savings
- Medicare Readmissions Penalties Unfairly Stinging Nation’s Safety Net Hospitals
Why this 'something else' is more relevant for procurement> Read in Analysis
Part 1: Exploring electronic and digital signatures and what procurement needs to know> Read in Best Practice
How procurement can move beyond the contingent workforce to new levels> Read in Procurement Strategy & Planning